First time here? See the original post for the run down.

Friday, February 25, 2011

day 51: think like a kid: every bump in the road is a chance to get air

It's been a crazy few days. Despite having an extra 24 hours in my week and waking up early I seem to be busier than ever. Today I spent working on my resume, waiting around at Service Canada then chilling with a dear friend. Tomorrow morning it's up for 6:30a so I can head north for some zip-lining and snow-tubing (god bless you groupon, or whichever it was). Then at night I'll be shedding my winter boots for my dancing shoes until late. I don't know when I'll find time to catch up, but I want y'all to know that I'm having adventures and introspecting and doing all the things human's ought to do. I will be back with prose in the near future.

Also a fun note, if you're free monday night (Feb 28th) come and grab a pint with me at the Old Nick (Broadview Station). I'm doin' an acoustic set. Music starts around 7:30. And bring a pen, we're gonna make ourselves a community blog and I'm gonna improvise a song about it. It's gonna be grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment